With its palaces, beaches, mountains and colourful souks, there is something for everyone to enjoy in Morocco, whether you love stunning architecture, adventure or simply lazing in the sun and a little exotic shopping. At only three and a half hours away from London, it's also ideal for a short break.
We work with a tour specialist in Morocco to provide a dedicated and personalised service and have a range of accommodation on offer, ranging from traditional riads to luxury hotels.
Here is a sample itinerary, but get in touch and we will create something that suits your needs -
- DAY 1- Arrive in Marrakech, transfer to hotel
- DAY 2- City tour- visit the Mosque, Bahia Palace, Saadian Tombs, Majorelle Gardens
- DAY 3- Whole day excursion to the picturesque seaside town of Essaouira
- DAY 4- Day trip to Atlas Mountains and L'Ourika Valley
- DAY 5- Day trip to the waterfalls in Ouzoud
- DAY 6- Free day for visiting the souks and shopping
- DAY 7- Return home
Prices from ÂŁ599 per person, including flights, hotel, transfer and tours.